PRM’s Property Management Services & Rentals
Looking to rent your home? Two Words: No WorriesWhen you trust your valuable real estate investment to our property management company, you are not only choosing to have superior property management but you are opting to say "goodbye" to worry, as you will have expert guidance through unwelcome surprises involving your rental situations. We can coordinate:
- Unpleasant discoveries after a tenant leaves
- Rent collection
- Repairs, cleaning and painting
- Difficult situations with tenants
- Interviewing and screening prospective tenants
- Advertising to find new tenants
- Serving legal notices or handling evictions
- Maintenance emergencies, and
- Much more!
The difference between a professional property manager and a landlordThe difference is even bigger in the details! For example, unlike many owners and landlords, our property management company:
- Knows the landlord/tenant laws for your city, our state and federal governments.
- Knows rent values and vacancy factors, including vacancy time for your area.
- Has rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Performs through move-in/move-out property evaluations.
- Is personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen - licensed, affordable and reliable.
- Is able to effectively confront and negotiate with the tenants and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Has the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.
Our Latest Blog Posts
We are excited to let you know that we are a proud member of the Atlanta Chapter of National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
We’re excited to announce that we’ve moved into great new offices closer to the Marietta Square on Whitlock Avenue. We’re in the business park center right behind the Rite-Aid on the corner of Whitlock Ave and Manning Rd. As our team continues to grow, this great new space will allow us to continue providing you… Read More
One of the most popular questions we receive at PRM Georgia is when is the best time to rent out your Kennesaw home. Having helped many homeowners in Kennesaw and surrounding areas lease out and manage their properties, we have found that the best time of the year to begin a lease is in the… Read More