PRM’s Property Management Services & Rentals
Looking to rent your home? Two Words: No WorriesWhen you trust your valuable real estate investment to our property management company, you are not only choosing to have superior property management but you are opting to say "goodbye" to worry, as you will have expert guidance through unwelcome surprises involving your rental situations. We can coordinate:
- Unpleasant discoveries after a tenant leaves
- Rent collection
- Repairs, cleaning and painting
- Difficult situations with tenants
- Interviewing and screening prospective tenants
- Advertising to find new tenants
- Serving legal notices or handling evictions
- Maintenance emergencies, and
- Much more!
The difference between a professional property manager and a landlordThe difference is even bigger in the details! For example, unlike many owners and landlords, our property management company:
- Knows the landlord/tenant laws for your city, our state and federal governments.
- Knows rent values and vacancy factors, including vacancy time for your area.
- Has rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Performs through move-in/move-out property evaluations.
- Is personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen - licensed, affordable and reliable.
- Is able to effectively confront and negotiate with the tenants and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Has the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.
Our Latest Blog Posts
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Check us out at www.bbb.org
If you purchased property 2 to 4 years ago, you’ve seen a remarkable increase in price. Have you ever though “Boy, I should have bought more at those prices?” No need to worry about spilt milk. Let’s look at your current performance. Historically, rent prices go up as sales do. Why, you ask? Scarcity of… Read More
If you own a property, let Plantation Realty and Management find a tenant that calls your home their own. We believe that great properties attract great tenants and by design, happy modern dwellers are better neighbors. Good neighbors lead to great neighborhoods and strong neighborhoods are better for our city! That’s what PRM is all… Read More